Its private waterfront terrace lends itself to events with a difference. After all, wouldn’t you rather enjoy a summer’s evening under the twinkling lights of the city’s inspiring skyline rather than in a stuffy hotel setting?
- Located opposite of South Quay DLR station and less than 10 minutes' walk from Canary Wharf in waterfront setting;
- 14 individually air-conditioned meeting rooms with flexible space for up to 250 delegates;
- Conference suite with private exhibition area/lounge;
- Dockland inspired interiors and bespoke furnite;
- Digital signage by every meeting room door, to offer bespoke welcome;
- High-speed technologyu, large plasma screens and excellent AV facilities in every room, with full technical support;
- Modern restaurant offering excellent food from award winning chefs
And its outdoor area isn’t the only feature that sets Docklands apart. Reopened after renovations in May 2018, it boasts a wealth of flexible space to accommodate up to 250 delegates, thoughtfully designed interiors inspired by the history of Docklands, and a stylish restaurant – run with passion by our acclaimed in-house chefs.